Faculty Profile - John R Barry
Office: Cent 5136
Selected Publications, Patents
- J. R. Barry, E. A. Lee, D. G. Messershcmitt, Digital Communication, Third Edition, Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers (2003).
- J. R. Barry and A. Batra, "A Multidimensional Phase-Locked Loop for Blind Multiuser Detection," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 50, No. 9, pp. 2093-2102, September 2002.
- A. Nayak, J. R. Barry, and S. W. McLaughlin, "Joint Timing Recovery and Turbo Equalization for Coded Partial Response Channels," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 38, No. 5, pp. 2295 - 2297, September 2002.
- C.-C. Yeh and J. R. Barry, "Adaptive Minimum Bit-Error Rate Equalization for Binary Signaling," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 1226-1235, July 2000.
- R. T. Causey and J. R. Barry, "Blind Multiuser Detection using Linear Prediction," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 1702-1710, December 1998.
- J. M. Kahn and J. R. Barry, "Wireless Infrared Communications," invited paper, Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 85, no. 2, pp. 265-298, February 1997.
Last revised on June 06, 2008.