Become Directly Involved with ECE
- Make presentations to student groups: Many active student organizations would benefit from your participation, including Eta Kappa Nu (the ECE honor society); the student branch of the IEEE, which is the largest in the world; Women in ECE (WECE); and the ECE Student-Faculty Committee.
- Participate in student information sessions at ECE: Corporate participation is an ongoing part of IEEE's weekly seminar series which keeps students aware of current industry developments and trends.
- Recruit top EE and CmpE students at ECE's Career Fair: Recruit ECE's outstanding students at the annual Career Fair, jointly sponsored by ECE and the College of Computing.
- Take an ECE-sponsored short course: Through Georgia Tech's Office of Professional Education, ECE faculty members teach special short courses, designed to keep working professionals current in many areas of electrical and computer engineering.
- Sponsor special student activities: Summer camps, student competitions, and special events offer excellent opportunities for industry to support and participate in student life.
Last revised on December 3, 2014.