Become Directly Involved with ECE
- Make presentations to student groups: Many active student organizations would benefit from your participation, including Eta Kappa Nu (the ECE honor society); the student branch of the IEEE, which is the largest in the world; Women in ECE (WECE); and the ECE Student-Faculty Committee.
- Participate in student information sessions at ECE: Corporate participation is an ongoing part of IEEE's weekly seminar series which keeps students aware of current industry developments and trends.
- Recruit top EE and CmpE students at ECE's Career Fair: Recruit ECE's outstanding students at the annual Career Fair, jointly sponsored by ECE and the College of Computing.
- Take an ECE-sponsored short course: Through Georgia Tech's Office of Professional Education, ECE faculty members teach special short courses, designed to keep working professionals current in many areas of electrical and computer engineering.
- Sponsor special student activities: Summer camps, student competitions, and special events offer excellent opportunities for industry to support and participate in student life.
Tell us what you would like to achieve through your partnership with ECE. Contact Etta Pittman.
Last revised on November 16, 2009.