Corporate Affiliates Partnerships (CAP)
Collaborating with the best students is a catalyst for new business opportunities. Whether you are interested in student recruitment, internal research capabilities, engagement opportunities, or brand exposure, membership in Georgia Tech's School of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Corporate Affiliates Program (CAP) can help you make the connection. The objective of CAP is to provide a portal for companies to increase brand recognition and recruit top students within ECE. We invite you to partner with us for the 2013- 2014 academic year. Your gift of $10,000 will provide funding for ECE student recruitment, student organizations, and the ECE Development Office.
Corporate Affiliates Program Benefits:
The ECE Development Office will provide a liaison for each corporate member. The liaison will make each member aware of relevant activities and events within the School, in an effort to develop a comprehensive plan for engagement opportunities during the academic year. Engagement opportunities for members include:
- One day engagement at ECE Career Fair. (January 13 or 14, 2014) Free registration.
- Attendance at the CAP Student Reception. (Tuesday, September 10, 2013)
- Posting of corporate job announcements within ECE.
- Corporate logo displays on ECE publications, websites, electronic boards, and signage as CAP members.
- "Day in the Lobby" branding event. (Fall or Spring Semester)
- Access to ECE Career Fair student resumes.
- Access to ECE student organizations.
Last revised on June 25, 2013.