Corporate Affiliates Partnerships (CAP)
The School of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Corporate Affiliates Partnership is a multi-level support structure designed to create an environment conducive to enhanced and accelerated technology and knowledge transfer between academia and industry. CAP encourages industry to participate at various membership levels in support of ECE. Membership offers flexible and tailored access to our students.
We invite you to participate in this exciting program with a gift that will support our efforts in recruiting and retaining excellent students while increasing your corporate presence within the School. Your gift at one of the following levels provides you the indicated opportunities to interact with students and faculty.
Annual Membership Levels
- Access to the ECE Development Office.
- Corporate Week to include extensive branding opportunities for company.
- Opportunities to speak to student groups and host information sessions.
- Access to job announcements within ECE.
- Scholarship/fellowship for a deserving student.
- Display opportunities at selected ECE events.
- Career fair participation (2 days).
- Opportunity to propose student projects.
*Plus all opportunities in the levels below.
- Support for student organizations.
- Sponsor one student in a national event (plane ticket or conference fee).
- Host an event in the School.
- One information session and one branding event in the lobby of the School.
- Professional speaking opportunity. (Student Seminar/ECE 2001/8001 or other classroom venue).
*Plus all opportunities in the level below.
- Career fair participation (one day).
- CD of student resumes from career fair.
- One day branding event or one information session
- Recognition as CAP member (ECE website and signage).
Checks should be made payable to the Georgia Tech Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) charitable corporation which receives and manages contributions made for the benefit of Georgia Tech.
For Additional Information Contact
Director of Corporate Development
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
777 Atlanta Drive, NE
Atlanta, GA 30332-0250
Last revised on January 4, 2011.