Degree Requirements and Schedule of Courses
This list details requirements for earning the bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering or the bachelor of science in computer engineering, a diagram of prerequisites and corequisites, and a projected schedule of undergraduate courses.
- Bachelor of science in computer engineering
- Bachelor of science in electrical engineering
- Projected schedule of undergraduate courses
- The information on this page refers to the 2012-13 and later catalog years. Students under 2011-12 and earlier catalogs should refer to the appropriate General Catalog or contact the ECE Academic Office for assistance.
In addition, all ECE undergraduates must take an ethics course, a global perspectives course, and must participate in the Undergraduate Professional Communications Program throughout the entire undergraduate curriculum.
- Ethics course requirements
- Global Perspectives course requirements
- Undergraduate Professional Communications Program
For information about program accreditation, visit the Accreditation and Assessment page of the ECE web site.
Last revised on December 3, 2013.