Faculty Profile - Emmanouil Konstantinos Antonakakis
Computer Systems and Software
Phone: 404 3852534
Office: Klaus 3366
Selected Publications, Patents
- Yacin Nadji, Manos Antonakakis, Roberto Perdisci, Wenke Lee, David Dagon. "Beheading Hydras: Performing Effective Botnet Takedowns." 20th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS '13), November 4 - 8, 2013, Berlin, Germany.
- Charles Lever, Manos Antonakakis, Bradley Reaves, Patrick Traynor and Wenke Lee. "The Core of the Matter: Analyzing Malicious Traffic in Cellular Carriers", Proceedings of The 20th Annual Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS '13), San Diego, CA, 24-27 February 2013.
- Manos Antonakakis, Roberto Perdisci, Yacin Nadji, Nikolaos Vasiloglou, Saeed Abu-Nimeh, Wenke Lee, David Dagon, "From Throw-Away Traffic to Bots: Detecting the Rise of DGA-Based Malware", in the 21st USENIX Security Symposium, Bellevue, WA, August 8-10, 2012.
- Manos Antonakakis, Roberto Perdisci, Wenke Lee, Nikolaos Vasiloglou, David Dagon, "Detecting Malware Domains at the Upper DNS Hierarchy", in the 20th USENIX Security Symposium, San Francisco, CA, August 8-12, 2011.
- Manos Antonakakis, Roberto Perdisci, David Dagon, Wenke Lee and Nick Feamster, "Building a Dynamic Reputation System for DNS", in the 19th USENIX Security Symposium, Washington D.C., August 11, 2010. (Recipient of Google Research Award, liaison at Google; Niels Provos.)
- David Dagon, Manos Antonakakis, Paul Vixie, Tatuya Jinmei, Wenke Lee, "Increased DNS Forgery Resistance Through 0x20-Bit Encoding", in the 15th ACM Computer and Communications Security Conference (CCS '08), Alexandria, VA, USA, October 2008.
Last revised on January 03, 2014.